Sunday 17 July 2011

Poem on sri sri

My mother gave me birth......
You gave me a new life .....
A new life which is full of enthusiasm...
when i was young for every second wanted my mother next to me....
Now I want you every second of my life......
When i was young my mother used to always protect me....
Now you are protecting me always....
YOU pull me behind immediately when you see a big danger  in front of me.....
You stand next to me whenever i am problem.....
Guide me solving the problem and look into my eyes with a smile on your face...
So that i get courage to face the problem.....
when am feel lonely you come next to me....
When am left out You are the one who come next to
look into my eyes and give me ....
And  say i will never leave you at any cost .....
Am always with you ......


No comments:

Post a Comment